New Job at Greenway Ford Orlando

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RaptorRoD

Reaction score
Hey everyone. Ended up moving to FL late last month and landed a Job at Greenway Ford located in Orlando.
I was living in Santiago, Chile so this is a big move for my family and I.
So if you are in the market for any Raptor related purchases or any Ford in that matter. I am here to help!
I start the 19th so all possible business proposals are welcome. Just want to be the guy to go to when anyone is looking to purchase or make any sort of inquiry.
Sold my Raptor back in Chile to make the move so need to stack up to get one of those bad boys asap. In my lot I have 4 available pre owned units.
2013 (1)
2018 (2)
2019 (1)

I believe we got an allocation to an R but i can find out if that is something one of you might need.
There were 6 but now 5 have sold.

Let me know what y’all think!

Rep732

Full Access Member
Reaction score
@RaptorRoD from what your post reads it appears your trying to be genuine and helpful but for next time keep the information you deem helpful to yourself about allocations and raptors on a lot as you'll soon see. If someone is looking for an R trust me they'll find it themselves, and a heads up nobody is really fond of dealerships and their greed here.

New recaros

FRF Addict
Reaction score
@RaptorRoD from what your post reads it appears your trying to be genuine and helpful but for next time keep the information you deem helpful to yourself about allocations and raptors on a lot as you'll soon see. If someone is looking for an R trust me they'll find it themselves, and a heads up nobody is really fond of dealerships and their greed here.
Why is telling others about an available R a taboo subject?

Trailmaker

Off-road junky
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I don’t know, @Big Papa Gecko has made some friends here. I believe honesty will go a long way.

OP list your Raptors in the for sale section.

Big Papa Gecko

2012 Raptor SCREW Tuxedo Black (Sold)
Reaction score
You'll get alot of hate for merely existing at a dealership haha. However, I have helped a few people here get gen 3s at little to no markup.

Do people right and they will do you right. I don't know much about your dealership, but I do know Florida is a lawless land for car sales.

Zev

Reaction score
You'll get alot of hate for merely existing at a dealership haha. However, I have helped a few people here get gen 3s at little to no markup.

Do people right and they will do you right. I don't know much about your dealership, but I do know Florida is a lawless land for car sales.
I live in the area and purchased my 17 from this dealership. They’re asking 10-15K ADM on new Raptors, f#%^ em!