New Job at Greenway Ford Orlando

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

FarFromStock

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I’ve purchased two GT500’s, two Focus ST’s, a Superduty, a Gen1 Raptor, and a Wrangler Rubicon (at their sister Fiat dealership) from Greenway over the last 12 years. When I went to look for a Gen2 to replace the Gen1, they wouldn’t budge on their 20k ADM. I guess loyalty is a one way street with them. Got my Gen2 at a competitor for just under sticker and with $5k more in trade for my Gen1.

Out of curiosity, last week, I stopped by to see if they had any Rubicon 392’s on the lot. They had one, with a $20k ADM. Salesman said that with our purchase history, they should be able to be more aggressive on their price. Came back from speaking with the “sales manager,” and said they’d do the deal for only $10k ADM!

jparkithere

Reaction score
I’ve purchased two GT500’s, two Focus ST’s, a Superduty, a Gen1 Raptor, and a Wrangler Rubicon (at their sister Fiat dealership) from Greenway over the last 12 years. When I went to look for a Gen2 to replace the Gen1, they wouldn’t budge on their 20k ADM. I guess loyalty is a one way street with them. Got my Gen2 at a competitor for just under sticker and with $5k more in trade for my Gen1.

Out of curiosity, last week, I stopped by to see if they had any Rubicon 392’s on the lot. They had one, with a $20k ADM. Salesman said that with our purchase history, they should be able to be more aggressive on their price. Came back from speaking with the “sales manager,” and said they’d do the deal for only $10k ADM!
That's crazy, if you wanted one you can order them for 4-6% off invoice all over the place and these days it seems like a lot of the 23 orders are being delivered within 2-3 months. When I ordered mine in Jan they said not sure but I still ended up taking delivery in Late May/Early June. Its no raptor but its still a hell of a fun ride

Attachments

• IMG-0717.jpg
    IMG-0717.jpg
    372.1 KB · Views: 9
OP
OP
RaptorRoD

RaptorRoD

Reaction score
So a bit of an update on my two weeks here.
There are Market Adjustments on several of our vehicles. Specially on Raptor’s and Bronco’s.
Just got a 2022 pre-owned Raptor with 8K miles priced at 92K ++
As a Raptor owner it does **** me off that the prices are so up there! But as a sales person sure does help to bank on those markups since its where i get my bread and butter.
What i have noticed is that basically we are just taking order for customers and living off of all the pre-owned vehicles we have in stock.
Got this 2022 Bronco Black Diamond with 5k miles priced at 58K