New(ish) shoes

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

FishFreak

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Picked up some cheap 35/12.50/17 Toyo M/Ts for the raptor, due to the K02s sucking in mud. For less than the price of one brand new tire, I got 4 half tread Toyos, so I’m pretty happy. If anyone wants some ~1/3 tread stock size K02s I’ll be selling my old set.
I'm a big fan of that Toyo M/T on and off road! Gotten out of some hairy situations mainly cuz of that big lug mud tread and maybe I'm deaf, but that M/T is so absolutely quiet on the road it amazes me! Just put 4 new ones on my Duramax 4x4, 35 x 20 and it's my 3rd set. Then bought this Gen 1 Raptor and thinkin' should I put 20's on the Raptor and move my 20 M/T's over?? Great tire, E-load range and all! Probably a heavier weight tire than a D load range, but negligible, I think....

Last edited:

Squad21

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Toyos and ridge grapplers are great all around tires. Pricey but never let me down.