New (ish) Member here! Question about fuel

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

DillyDally

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Soon I will be the proud owner of a 21 Ford Raptor 35 in LF. Since I'm new to the Raptor word/forum, I thought I'd ask what fuel everyone was running. Not looking to tune it, but want to maximize performance/fuel efficiency. Thanks in advance!

jzweedyk

FRF Addict
Reaction score
There are a couple threads on this. The stats are premium will increase horsepower and fuel economy. Although maybe not enough to totally pay for it. However premium allegedly has more detergent and additives which may make it worth it. It is a 70K+ truck, don't skimp on the gas, go premium, and always use the best.

K223

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Welcome and pre congrats on the truck. Use top tier when possible and as mentioned 91-93 octane. You generally will be rewarded with better mileage and most of all FULL power. 87-89 octane will put you closer down to 400HP vs 450HP from high octane. This is the known trade off for the cheaper fuel.

Get them pics up when you get it.