New(ish) - I'm back with a Gen2

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

thatarchitect

Reaction score
Hey guys,

I had a Gen 1 Supercab and wandered in the desert for a while with a Ram 2500 but I am back with a Gen 2. I am looking to get some of the easy stuff knocked out soon like tint, Forscan, antenna and Bakflip. I had Methods and Toyo MTs on my Gen 1 at mid perch which I loved but I haven't decided where I will land on wheels and tires for this one. I would like to keep my rotational mass way below a Toyo MT even though I love those tires.

IMG_2910.jpg

IMG_2909.jpg

Big Blue

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Welcome and congrats. The great thing about owning a Gen 1 and then a Gen 2 is knowing which mods you would do again versus skipping. Aside from the sound, you will find it to be superior to the Gen 1 in every way.

Blockaderunner

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Nice truck welcome.
Hey if you might be considering getting your bed lined by Line-X, they also carry some backflip style Line-X coated tonneau covers. I got mine from them installed for $1071.00

OP
OP
T

thatarchitect

Reaction score
Nice truck welcome.
Hey if you might be considering getting your bed lined by Line-X, they also carry some backflip style Line-X coated tonneau covers. I got mine from them installed for $1071.00

I got a spray in liner as part of my deal when I bought my truck but I will look in to those covers. I was thinking about the bed rug xlt for the bottom part of the bed and an MX4 because of the way I use my truck.

Blockaderunner

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I got a spray in liner as part of my deal when I bought my truck but I will look in to those covers. I was thinking about the bed rug xlt for the bottom part of the bed and an MX4 because of the way I use my truck.

I noticed them last year in an article from SEMA. They have the Line-X coating topside. Very satisfied with mine after a year. No issue.
"Gimme a T for Texas"