New Info On 21’ Raptor

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Chainsaw

Ghost of a Raptor Owner
Reaction score
Can someone please post the images here for those of us who have long since moved on from Facebook?

The guy posted it on a public platform, so it's already out there. Why worry about spreading it now?

GordoJay

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Can someone please post the images here for those of us who have long since moved on from Facebook?

And for the guys who refuse to support a company that is literally helping tear this country apart? For money. Although it wouldn't surprise me if they did own content posted to their site. Maybe you should spend a weekend reading your user agreement before you post it. I wish I was joking.

TwizzleStix

Pudendum Inspector aka FORZDA 1
Reaction score
And for the guys who refuse to support a company that is literally helping tear this country apart? For money. Although it wouldn't surprise me if they did own content posted to their site. Maybe you should spend a weekend reading your user agreement before you post it. I wish I was joking.

Yep, this ^^^^ I deleted my FB account, but the link opens to the specific page only. It doesn't open to actual FB.

edit: Oh, and for the new Raptors, I don't care at all. My 2018 802A w/all options bought new is still a keeper @55k miles. I bought it specifically for the TT3.5EB

GWBush

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yep, this ^^^^ I deleted my FB account, but the link opens to the specific page only. It doesn't open to actual FB.

edit: Oh, and for the new Raptors, I don't care at all. My 2018 802A w/all options bought new is still a keeper @55k miles. I bought it specifically for the TT3.5EB

Agree with your FB take and your “keeper” Raptor comment. Wont ever move on from my mint Gen 1 with the V8

Wont see another Raptor with V8 option. Market is too large in China and Commiefornia

K223

FRF Addict
Reaction score
So it’s looks like no Powerboost Raptor option? Do they want to keep the weight and complexity out of this off-road truck? Does that surely mean a 5.2 option is imminent?

Wfo

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I ran across some cool information on another forum regarding the order info for the new Tremor and has order info for the 2021 Raptor. Looks like it’ll only be available with the 3.5L. 800a and 801a packages. No 802a package which will be saved for the 5.2L Raptor that’ll be MY2022. He asked that others not post the pictures without his permission so out of respect I’ll post his Facebook link and you can check it out there. Looks like we’ll have a 21’ Raptor! It shows the colors that’ll be available and some of the packages too.

www.facebook.com/groups/405471140661000/permalink/418634192678028/
Sucks you can’t see this unless you have stalk book.:flipthebird::flipthebird::flipthebird::flipthebird:

Raptor R

Full Access Member
Reaction score
^ I agree it should only be a V8
Yes, scrap the Twin Turbo 3.5 as it is way underpowered, and exclusively offer the GEN 3 Raptor with a 700-750 HP boosted V8.

It is good to see the confirmation of the GT500 engine going in the 2022.

Raptor R

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So it’s looks like no Powerboost Raptor option? Do they want to keep the weight and complexity out of this off-road truck? Does that surely mean a 5.2 option is imminent?
Yup. I spoke to my Raptor dealer here this week and he told me the new GEN 3 is coming with a supercharged v8.