New Houstonian Terrain Raptor

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
Jordan@Apollo-Optics

Jordan@Apollo-Optics

aka <b><font color='darkorange'>LSUstang05</font><
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Congrats! Great looking Raptor.

Thanks guys! I'm pretty excited about it. Now I just have to save up for some mods...first one (after bedcover and tint) is going to be either a tune or wheels/tires/mid perch...haven't decided if I want better performance or looks yet first :Good or Bad:

DesaRaptor

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Gratz on the best truck out there. It will be good to see another Terrain in Houston, we are a rare breed:) and I like that. We have a very active Houston Area Ford Raptor Owners group. PM me or JLatigo and we can shoot you an invite on Facebook if you are interested of course. I think we have some event almost every weekend that we get together with from 2 - 20 Raptors. Wait until you discover SugarHill ORP in SW Houston.

Alvin

OP
OP
Jordan@Apollo-Optics

Jordan@Apollo-Optics

aka <b><font color='darkorange'>LSUstang05</font><
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Gratz on the best truck out there. It will be good to see another Terrain in Houston, we are a rare breed:) and I like that. We have a very active Houston Area Ford Raptor Owners group. PM me or JLatigo and we can shoot you an invite on Facebook if you are interested of course. I think we have some event almost every weekend that we get together with from 2 - 20 Raptors. Wait until you discover SugarHill ORP in SW Houston.

Alvin

PM sent!

HoldenTX

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Congrats - I am soon-to-be Houston Raptor owner. If I did not get a build date from my dealer last week I would have headed over to Bastrop this weekend since I am done with this waiting game!