New Houstonian Terrain Raptor

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Jordan@Apollo-Optics

aka <b><font color='darkorange'>LSUstang05</font><
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
So this weekend I decided to try a few more dealers in the 150 mile range of Houston to see if anybody would deal. Most dealers here are all about getting 5-10k over MSRP and since their trucks had been sitting a while, I figured I'd try to get them to deal...to no avail. So I called up Munday Ford in Bastrop, TX (right outside Austin) and they were closed on Saturday and the parts guy told me to call back Sunday. I called back, put in an offer to the Sales Manager and he accepted (under sticker by a good bit). And I started my trek to Austin at 1pm this afternoon and just got home around 8:30pm tonight. Overall pretty uneventful except that I picked up a Terrain SCrew Raptor!!! 801A lux package, drop in bedliner, tailgate step, f/r camera and bedside graphics.

If anybody in the Houston/Austin/Dallas area is looking for a good dealer, go to Munday Ford. Super down to earth and said they will do below sticker for people. They won't do invoice, but they'll give you a fair shake. Geoff was very knowledgeable and said this was his 9th 2013 Raptor he's sold this year already. He claims they are the #1 Raptor dealer in Texas and in the top 5 in the nation. They had 3 on the lot when I showed up (tux black, blue flame, and terrain).

This truck is freakin' awesome! Can't wait to get it off-road to play in the dirt!!

And three really ****** pictures. I'll get more tomorrow.

Attachments

• IMG_0763.jpg
    IMG_0763.jpg
    25.8 KB · Views: 60
  • IMG_0764.jpg
    IMG_0764.jpg
    60.2 KB · Views: 74
  • IMG_0765.jpg
    IMG_0765.jpg
    60.8 KB · Views: 80
Last edited:

naptown

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That is great, WELCOME ! That color is really growing on me. Did you get the price you wnated, if you don't mind me asking?

OP
OP
Jordan@Apollo-Optics

Jordan@Apollo-Optics

Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
I didn't get invoice, but I felt I got a good deal. I got about 1800 over invoice which I felt was about the best I was going to get unless I ordered one and waited.

jlatigo

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Congrats!! And since your in houston let me know if you would be interested in meeting a few other houston owners at our regular meetups

Marcs

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Congrats. Nothing better than Terrain! Enjoy it in good health!

OP
OP
Jordan@Apollo-Optics

Jordan@Apollo-Optics

Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Congrats!! And since your in houston let me know if you would be interested in meeting a few other houston owners at our regular meetups

I definitely would be! Let me know when y'all are doing something and I'll make a concerted effort to get together with y'all!

And thank you guys! I'm still looking out the window at the Raptor in the driveway. Can't wait for the drive to work tomorrow just because it's a blast to drive haha