New here with 22' 37 pkg

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

4wheelinAZ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
hey all, well i've been a die hard toyota nut for the last 20 years, and when they brought out the new tundra i vommmited several times, and knew i was done with toyota. Everything ive owned - tundras, tacomas, 4runners, a couple landcruisers ive always built up w/ desert style suspension, some long travel. When Ford came out with the 37" pkg on the raptor, it was pretty much a done deal in my head. These things are really built like tanks. I'm really enjoying this raptor. only thing i dont like is the sunroof - on hot days it radiates heat on my head, but ill live with it lol. My other rig i have is an 81 Bronco, swapped in a 351w & a zf5, turbo'd it - looking forward to more time on here.
I’m right there with ya. Seems to be a lot of Toyota defectors after that tacom- I mean tundra launch. My 37 pack Raptor is my first ford and it’s exceeded all my expectations. If the reliability holds, it will be in my garage for many years.

2Bulls

Reaction score
Curious, how long of a wait have you had on getting your Raptor?
I have been waiting since February 10 just for a VIN. Dealer is telling me now that it looks like I will get bumped to a 2023.

OP
OP
J

j-man

Reaction score
Curious, how long of a wait have you had on getting your Raptor?
I have been waiting since February 10 just for a VIN. Dealer is telling me now that it looks like I will get bumped to a 2023.
No wait, i paid 10k over msrp, but took 2 months negotiating w/ a whole bunch of stealerships all over the US to just get that low. i told myself id never pay over msrp, but it was going to cost me more to not have my ride as i sold my tundra for what i paid for it 5 yrs ago lol. Call me nuts but even w/ the adm these things are worth it as its a full on production trophy truck.

JoeSC

Full Access Member
Reaction score
only thing i dont like is the sunroof - on hot days it radiates heat on my head, but ill live with it lol.
Oh, I've got just the fix for you! Move to Florida and then the entire cab feels like your sunroof does in California and you won't notice a small amount of heat on your head! Welcome to FRF!