New here! Camburg Level Kit or Eibach Springs?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
scabraptorhawaii
Reaction score
Thanks for all the reply's everyone. Bought my truck in Texas, shipping it back home to Hawaii next month. Can't find these things in Hawaii so you have to fly to the mainland to buy them and then ship them out. Going to get it all dialed in here before I send it off to the islands.

Reaction score
Having done both before I went long travel I disagree slightly with what was said above. My truck rode so much better with the Camburg spacers and stock springs than the eibach springs. I ended up taking the eibach springs off and putting my Camburg spacers back on. No comparison. I didn’t like my cv angles with the eibach springs. In my opinion the preload from the heavier spring rate is much harder than the spacers from Camburg. I think they would agree with this is you called Camburg. Truck sat taller with eibach springs than with the Camburg spacers though.

Agree 100%

Pulling my Geisers off Tuesday and installing Camburg spacers. Should take some of the harshness away, I got from the Geisers. I’m pretty sure I got some lemon springs but have heard great things about Eibach.

In the realm of stiffness, the spacer will preload the stock spring but not come close to the total rate that Geiser has with their progression when fully compressed. Meaning, to get full compression on Geisers will require more force than spaced stock springs which translates to smoother ride with spaced stock springs. Eibachs I have no experience except hearing the ride is between spaced stock and Geisers.

I spoke with SVC and was real intrigued with their CAS, as I was working out my issue with the Geisers. It’s an adjustable spacer that according to them have ZERO complaints from customers over the past 4 years... I liked the idea of fine tuning your ride height but having a friend with great experience with Camburg, I’m going that route first.

Lancemaru

Reaction score
Howzit going everyone. Probably a little late on the post but figured I'd just share my opinion in case anyone else comes across the thread in the future. I can't comment on the ride quality of using a spacer setup, but I have had the Eibachs installed shortly after I bought the truck in Feb 2018. I haven't noticed any difference in ride quality between stock springs and the Eibachs. Truck is a '18 supercrew 802A. Happy holidays and aloha!