NEW HERE!! 2017 raptor owner!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

speedkills

Reaction score
Looking to do a brake pad and rotor upgrade, what do y'all recommend ? brembo pads? stop tech brake kit?? lmk please

dillard09

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Looking to do a brake pad and rotor upgrade, what do y'all recommend ? brembo pads? stop tech brake kit?? lmk please
Welcome! If your not doing a full on big brake kit and just want to upgrade your rotors and brake pads I would hit up rick at freedom motorsports. He is a vendor here. He has f/r rotors and pads combo that is pretty good. I know I will be getting it when my im due.

CoronaRaptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Welcome! If your not doing a full on big brake kit and just want to upgrade your rotors and brake pads I would hit up rick at freedom motorsports. He is a vendor here. He has f/r rotors and pads combo that is pretty good. I know I will be getting it when my im due.
Welcome to the place.

X2 on the above recommendations !!

K223

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Welcome! Put this question in the proper Gen 2 forum and you should get some good feedback. Vendors here have good experience with these trucks.

Enjoy the truck.