New Guy in Western NC

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

TrailWhale

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey all.
I joined up a couple weeks ago, and have learned a lot reading through the posts here. Looking forward to being able to contribute back as well, and also getting together with you guys, and girls, on some runs.
I live in Asheville, NC and make frequent trips back to my home town of Orlando, FL. I will actually be down there this Thursday-Saturday for a family get together.

I just purchased a 2012 Black SuperCrew a week ago. Only has 24,700 miles on it so far, so super low mileage for the year. picture attached.

It's all stock, not even the UpFitter switches were ever connected to anything...all the wires under the dash and engine compartment are still factory terminated. It does already have a tiregate on it, which is kinda rusty and needs some R&R. There's also some rust on the rear shock bodies as well, need to sand that off and protect that somehow.

Anyway, it's great to be here, and look forward to getting to know some of you.

Jason

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    113.1 KB · Views: 75