New guy here

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

brodon

Reaction score
Hey everyone! I am in the process of shopping for a raptor, so I joined this site for some information. Love that some forums still exist. This is a really good one with lots of info and seems to still be relatively active so I am glad I found it. New to raptors but very familiar with them and been into off-roading for a very long time. Currently have a jeep LJ for the slow stuff and want to add the raptor to the fleet so I can have the best of both worlds off-road. Was shopping for a supercharged gen 1, but fell into a crazy deal on a gen 2 that I should have early next week.

2020FordRaptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey everyone! I am in the process of shopping for a raptor, so I joined this site for some information. Love that some forums still exist. This is a really good one with lots of info and seems to still be relatively active so I am glad I found it. New to raptors but very familiar with them and been into off-roading for a very long time. Currently have a jeep LJ for the slow stuff and want to add the raptor to the fleet so I can have the best of both worlds off-road. Was shopping for a supercharged gen 1, but fell into a crazy deal on a gen 2 that I should have early next week.
Welcome to FRF and good luck on getting that Gen 2. It isn't a supercharged V8 but I'd rather have a EcoBoost! They move!

OP
OP
B

brodon

Reaction score
Oh! And if anyone knows someone who wants to sell their 2019/ 2020 beadlocks for a decent price in the SW area, let me know!

thatJeepguy

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I havent been on many but its handily and easily the best crowd on a forum i’ve seen . Welcome! And sorry, no I wont sell you my beadlocks, i might need to air down to the mid teens before I hit Aldi’s parking lot.

Last edited: