New guy her from s/e Michigan

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Tazercat

Reaction score
Hi all, New guy here from s/e Michigan. Last week I latched on to a dealer order for a 22, Oxford white, 35's, 801a, roof/liftgate, bedliner, start/stop delete.. FP told me the original order was placed in Novemberand assured me my truck will get built. Ford confirmed the order as mine but of course no VIN or build info yet. So now I ride on the wait train with everyone.
I've been a loyal GMC guy all my life and ready for something different. I have a 22 Sierra Denali that just got built and waiting to ship. Not going to take it. I Like the GMC 1500's but tired of the 20 gallon fuel tanks. (really 24 but can never fit more that 20 gallons at the pumps)
My head is spinning from reading everyone's stories and wait times. I'm going to remain cautiously optimistic..

RamseyF

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hi all, New guy here from s/e Michigan. Last week I latched on to a dealer order for a 22, Oxford white, 35's, 801a, roof/liftgate, bedliner, start/stop delete.. FP told me the original order was placed in Novemberand assured me my truck will get built. Ford confirmed the order as mine but of course no VIN or build info yet. So now I ride on the wait train with everyone.
I've been a loyal GMC guy all my life and ready for something different. I have a 22 Sierra Denali that just got built and waiting to ship. Not going to take it. I Like the GMC 1500's but tired of the 20 gallon fuel tanks. (really 24 but can never fit more that 20 gallons at the pumps)
My head is spinning from reading everyone's stories and wait times. I'm going to remain cautiously optimistic..
Where by chance in South East Michigan are you I am in south east MI too. Also what dealership. Sounds like my order. I canceled mine because I found a LF grey that the person couldn't take delivery of it for some reason. I just got an email updating about my order from ford and basically saying its on hold. So apparently the dealer never canceled the order.

OP
OP
Tazercat

Tazercat

Reaction score
Where by chance in South East Michigan are you I am in south east MI too. Also what dealership. Sounds like my order. I canceled mine because I found a LF grey that the person couldn't take delivery of it for some reason. I just got an email updating about my order from ford and basically saying its on hold. So apparently the dealer never canceled the order.
I'm in White Lake. I'm going through Szott in Holly. Not a huge dealership but my salesman seems to have it together. I just got scheduled for week of May 2nd and a VIN!

RamseyF

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm in White Lake. I'm going through Szott in Holly. Not a huge dealership but my salesman seems to have it together. I just got scheduled for week of May 2nd and a VIN!
nice my brother lives in white lake, just down from the white lake inn. and nope that wasn't the dealer I had an order in on. I am in Birmingham. not to far from each other.