New guy from Texas

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

65coop

Reaction score
Hello all,

Just picked up a 2018 Oxford White Raptor!

I've had several factory performance cars (Saleen Mustangs, Z06's, Shelby's) and modified a several cars and trucks, but this is my first factory performance truck!

Its seems to be a pretty awesome truck and runs very good stock! VERY satisfied and I have no idea why I waited this long to join the Raptor following!

However..

Like everything I own / have owned, it needs my "personal touches", to make it mine.

That's why I'm here!

Looks like there is a lot of good info and knowledge, to sort through and find the right parts!

K223

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Hello all,

Just picked up a 2018 Oxford White Raptor!

I've had several factory performance cars (Saleen Mustangs, Z06's, Shelby's) and modified a several cars and trucks, but this is my first factory performance truck!

Its seems to be a pretty awesome truck and runs very good stock! VERY satisfied and I have no idea why I waited this long to join the Raptor following!

However..

Like everything I own / have owned, it needs my "personal touches", to make it mine.

That's why I'm here!

Looks like there is a lot of good info and knowledge, to sort through and find the right parts!

Welcome and congrats on the new to you beast! Tons of mods available to make a great truck, even better. But plz validate your new ride, by posting some pics of it. We have had several Prius driving imposters join up. Imagine that!

OP
OP
65coop

65coop

Reaction score
Welcome and congrats on the new to you beast! Tons of mods available to make a great truck, even better. But plz validate your new ride, by posting some pics of it. We have had several Prius driving imposters join up. Imagine that!

No Prius here! It took me almost 3 years to embrace the ecoboost (My last truck was a KR F150 5.0)

Let me figure out how to post pics and I'll post some up!