New guy checking in

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
M

muffinman1604

Reaction score
You can always order the 37 package and then put 35s on it for everyday driving. The put the 37s on when you go off-road racing. Pretty sure there won't be any warranty issues going that direction with the swap.
Ehh I'm not too fond of that. I just don't think I'll utilize the 37s enough to be worth the extra money. I appreciate the idea though.

then he's paying for the 37's and the 35's. 5k for package and set of 35's. about 3k. 8k total which can be spent elsewhere. I know I opted to order 35's for the same reason. lots of things 8k can be put towards. I don't wheel that hard with it anyway. more just dunes at silver Lake Michigan and. faster trail riding is more for me than mud and rocks. truck is a bit big. a jeep or now bronco is much better for that
I feel the same way! Good to know that I'm not totally off key with my thinking.
I intend to daily the truck as well, so the better mileage from the 35s will also be nice.

RamseyF

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I would love the 37's too, because of the few things they had to do to accommodate them and the way they look. but ive never sat around and thought I wish I had them on my 2018'. not to mention I have two sets of wheels and tires for the 18. I put the stock on in the winter. when the 18 goes they aren't getting the new ones with it. they will go on the new one.

OP
OP
M

muffinman1604

Reaction score
Well, I confirmed with the dealer that I ordered from mid December (they said they have an allocation) that I am unscheduled clean for my 22 Raptor. Atlas blue, 801A, carbon fiber package, power tailgate/moonroof, and the Pro Power pack - basically everything except the 37 pack and blue interior.
So now I wait for a VIN and hope to be scheduled before June :p

Noplacelikeloam

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You can always order the 37 package and then put 35s on it for everyday driving. The put the 37s on when you go off-road racing. Pretty sure there won't be any warranty issues going that direction with the swap.
But doesn't the 37 have less travel etc?

Noplacelikeloam

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yes it has 1 inch less up travel to make sure there is no rubbing. Seems like it was unneeded, but they have the suspension travel tolerances that they have to design around. They question is was that done through the shocks or a bumpstop.
Good point. I doubt FOX would engineer a shorter shaft as that would mess with the valving. They typically retain the same shaft and limit the travel as you say. Let's hope. Easy fix!

ALGator

Reaction score
Well, I confirmed with the dealer that I ordered from mid December (they said they have an allocation) that I am unscheduled clean for my 22 Raptor. Atlas blue, 801A, carbon fiber package, power tailgate/moonroof, and the Pro Power pack - basically everything except the 37 pack and blue interior.
So now I wait for a VIN and hope to be scheduled before June :p
I'm also another New Guy to this site, and for what it is worth I ordered a MY22 35, 801A on 12/3. This past Thursday I received an email from Ford with my VIN and a scheduled build date for the week of 2/28. I expect a delay, but I'm hopeful this is a good sign.