New guy checking in

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

muffinman1604

Reaction score
Hey everyone. I'm near Austin, Texas.
I currently drive a 2020 F350 Tremor and I'm looking to get a new 2022 Raptor without an ADM. I just need to find a dealer and hope I'm not too late to order one. Any insight would be great.

For the Raptor I want to order, I am trying to decide between Oxford White and Velocity Blue. And if I want the 37 Performance Package, which I think I do.
If anyone has any pictures of a white truck with the blue interior from the 37 package, I'd love to see it as well, I'm worried it might look a little weird. That's one thing I'm worried about with that combo.

Edit: After some thought I'm going to skip the 37 package. Now to just decide if I want the new Atlas Blue (why did they get rid of Velocity) or to stick with Oxford White (my F350 and Mustang are both white). But I can at least find a dealer and get an order in while I decide on color.

Last edited:

K223

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Welcome. 37 package without a good ADM will certainly be tough. These trucks are even more limited and prepare to pay how much ADM vs none. Just keep searching the whole country and you may get lucky.

Good luck with the purchase.

CoronaRaptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Welcome to the place, you should be okay to order a 2022 with what you want, you might try to order at a couple dealers to see which one comes through at msrp on delivery.

RamseyF

Full Access Member
Reaction score
if you're worried about the blue just dont get that option. the 37's come without the blue now. they are a separate package

OP
OP
M

muffinman1604

Reaction score
if you're worried about the blue just dont get that option. the 37's come without the blue now. they are a separate package

Yeah I did some digging and found the order guide for 22 and also saw blue interior pics. I like it. I might skip the 37 package after all and just get the 35s. Not sure I'll need it and I don't plan on doing crawling. I could put that money towards other stuff for the truck and probably be better off. I do like that Ford made them separate packages though.

CoronaRaptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Yeah I did some digging and found the order guide for 22 and also saw blue interior pics. I like it. I might skip the 37 package after all and just get the 35s. Not sure I'll need it and I don't plan on doing crawling. I could put that money towards other stuff for the truck and probably be better off. I do like that Ford made them separate packages though.
You'll get better gas mileage as well, it may be important when it's $10 a cup full in a couple years, ha ha.

Bugzuki

Reaction score
You can always order the 37 package and then put 35s on it for everyday driving. The put the 37s on when you go off-road racing. Pretty sure there won't be any warranty issues going that direction with the swap.

RamseyF

Full Access Member
Reaction score
then he's paying for the 37's and the 35's. 5k for package and set of 35's. about 3k. 8k total which can be spent elsewhere. I know I opted to order 35's for the same reason. lots of things 8k can be put towards. I don't wheel that hard with it anyway. more just dunes at silver Lake Michigan and. faster trail riding is more for me than mud and rocks. truck is a bit big. a jeep or now bronco is much better for that