NEW GUY - Aaron’s 2019 802a - First Raptor

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Winchester30

FRF Addict
Reaction score
The previous owner mostly used it as a highway commuter and from what the dealer told me, all the modifications were done at a previous dealer PRIOR to the first owner buying it.
Why would a dealer mod a brand new Raptor?
All highway miles and of course, never off roaded. Every used car salesman’s favorite line.
I hope it’s clean and maintained well, good luck.

3Dog

Full Access Member
Reaction score
And the husky liners, I do love me some weather techs but the Husky’s in my wife’s car are pretty nice as well!

Any pictures of the husky liners you guys like in your trucks?

FYI. The Husky Liners the other guys were recommending are for the rear wheel wells (rather than painting), not the floor mats - although Husky makes those too as you know.

OP
OP
aaron1085

aaron1085

Reaction score
FYI. The Husky Liners the other guys were recommending are for the rear wheel wells (rather than painting), not the floor mats - although Husky makes those too as you know.

ahhhhh - alrighty then. Learning everyday. Thank you.

OP
OP
aaron1085

aaron1085

Reaction score
Congrats. Just got a 2019 a few days ago myself. Mine is bone stock and 9k miles. How do you like the sound of the Borla exhaust?

Aggressive. I can’t tell if it’s the Atak or S-Type. I’m not super young, I’d say it’s a tad annoying sometimes cruising with the family from a stop … but once got her going, it’s fine. Minimal drone.

OP
OP
aaron1085

aaron1085

Reaction score
UPDATE:

I’ve found no level or lift on the truck and the wheels are 20x9 with et12, so I believe it runs stock off sets. Which would eliviate the CV/axle wear issues discussed above.

The pedal commander was removed by the dealer which is fine, my foot works just fine.

The Borla exhaust is definitely rowdy; just can’t tell if it’s an Atak Or an S-type version. Any insight as to how one can tell (any part numbers stamped on the mufflers?)

No leaks on the shocks; dealer doesn’t think they’ll be any issue for a LONG time. I asked about rebuilds and maintenance. Let’s be serious, I drive around town, no Baja for me.

Per suggestion of some guys, I taped off and re-sprayed my muffler tips. They look mint now.