***NEW*** Gen3 Raptor Triple 2" Bezel Fog Light Kit!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OffroadAlliance.com

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Supporting Member
Reaction score

We're psyched to announce the availability of our new 2" Triple Bezel Fog Light kit! This kit includes everything you need! Simply choose your own 3 pairs of 2" pod lights by Diode Dynamics or Baja Designs and we will include all necessary installation hardware and custom wiring harness that are specifically designed for your 2021+ Gen 3 Raptor.

The factory fog kit and bezel Ford offers on the Gen 3 Raptor leaves a lot to be desired from a looks and light output perspective. As the first Raptor fog light bezel kit creators, we felt it was our duty to make something that would do your truck justice!

This kit is 100% designed and manufactured in Texas, USA! It will give your truck an enhanced OEM look, while offering higher output light options than what is available from the factory.

This bezel kit comes complete with your choice of 3 pairs of Diode Dynamics SSC1 or Baja Designs S1 2" cube lights. We also supply our custom Raptor-specific wiring harness. This harness features plug and play connections to the lights and is designed to easily attach to your Raptor's upfitter switches and/or factory fog light controls. The bezel is constructed of powder coated aerospace aluminum with UV resistant and paintable injection molded ABS inserts.

Send us a PM or head over to our website below to order now!

LINK --->>>> 2021+ Raptor Triple 2" Bezel Kit

Screenshot (65).pngScreenshot (66).pngScreenshot (67).pngScreenshot (68).pngScreenshot (69).png

Last edited:

MORaptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks Nick - I am underwhelmed with the factory lights that came with my ’22. One tied to an upfitter and the other to the light dial on the light mode switch. I purchased my lights from you for my 2018 and will probably be looking to do the same for my ‘22..

OP
OP
OffroadAlliance.com

OffroadAlliance.com

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Thanks Nick - I am underwhelmed with the factory lights that came with my ’22. One tied to an upfitter and the other to the light dial on the light mode switch. I purchased my lights from you for my 2018 and will probably be looking to do the same for my ‘22..
No problem! Appreciate the feedback, it's exactly why we do what we do. Let me know when it's time to get some new lights in that '22 of yours, always happy to help!

relak

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Did they have the beadlock ring polished or is that the beadlock ring that you have to purchase to make them true locks?

bluraptor

Reaction score
Do these fog lights change to an amber color with a touch of a button or are they filters?

OP
OP
OffroadAlliance.com

OffroadAlliance.com

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Do these fog lights change to an amber color with a touch of a button or are they filters?

These lights have a separate wires for both the main white (or amber) light and then the amber backlighting. You can wire the backlighting up to one aux switch and the main light up to another.