New Gen3 member

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Harlley

Reaction score
View attachment 324792View attachment 324793View attachment 324791I am the proud owner of a new Gen3 Rapid Red / 801A / 35”. I purchased the Raptor down the road from me at Koons Falls Church, Va for 10k ADM which I’m not happy about however they first were asking 30k ADM. I have already pulled the trigger and threw on a set of VenomRex VR-601BL’s and to me it set the truck off and gave it a more aggressive look. This is my second Raptor, previous was a 2019 Gen2.
Looks awesome. Enjoy it

K223

FRF Addict
Reaction score
GUS MACHADO FORD IN HIALEAH -- told me they sell 2021 RAPTORS for 20k above msrp... i told the sales guy well i will just go buy a TRX then.. HE did not care
I don’t have to tell you how typical that is. Dealers down here won’t budge. But they know there is too much money around and that guy will eventually come in and buy it. I have watched most of them sell out of Raps through the years.

blademan

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I don’t have to tell you how typical that is. Dealers down here won’t budge. But they know there is too much money around and that guy will eventually come in and buy it. I have watched most of them sell out of Raps through the years.
I keep.living as a bottom feeder. Lol