New Gen3 member

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

chasegrabill

Reaction score
07FCA40B-270B-4243-942E-1CA6E5980E73.jpegD5151BCE-7EB8-4988-A641-0344CD49187A.jpegEB1406DE-F50E-4924-9E2F-ADF4E40E082A.jpegI am the proud owner of a new Gen3 Rapid Red / 801A / 35”. I purchased the Raptor down the road from me at Koons Falls Church, Va for 10k ADM which I’m not happy about however they first were asking 30k ADM. I have already pulled the trigger and threw on a set of VenomRex VR-601BL’s and to me it set the truck off and gave it a more aggressive look. This is my second Raptor, previous was a 2019 Gen2.

blademan

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just stunning. Love the red. Miami dealer firm on 20k plus msrp ...the wheels definitely put it on a new level worth it in my book

K223

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Just stunning. Love the red. Miami dealer firm on 20k plus msrp ...the wheels definitely put it on a new level worth it in my book
What dealer is this? SoFlo is always a tough place to get deals. Too many people will walk in and just pay it as they must have it.

OP
OP
chasegrabill

chasegrabill

Reaction score
Welcome back! Looks good, nice wheels. How does the ride and overall suspension feel as compared to your Gen 2? Power delivery much different?

Enjoy it!
Thank you! The ride is overall better on the road. You can really tell a difference. Off road I am not sure about just yet but I am planning an off road trip here shortly. Power delivery is about the same however it feels a little more smooth in terms of shifting through the gears.

OP
OP
chasegrabill

chasegrabill

Reaction score
Congrats on a beautiful Raptor. Did you have to pay extra tax on that 10k or did you just slip a *** of bills into the GMs wallet?

W A D is censored??? FFS
Thank you! I am sure I ended up paying extra tax's somewhere or another. I was to excited so I just signed away so I could get to my truck faster

blademan

Full Access Member
Reaction score
What dealer is this? SoFlo is always a tough place to get deals. Too many people will walk in and just pay it as they must have it.
GUS MACHADO FORD IN HIALEAH -- told me they sell 2021 RAPTORS for 20k above msrp... i told the sales guy well i will just go buy a TRX then.. HE did not care