*** NEW *** Gen3 Fog Light Bezel Kits

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
OffroadAlliance.com

OffroadAlliance.com

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Supporting Member
Reaction score
What is the pricing for just the dual bezel kit with wiring harnesses for the Baja Squadrons? I dont see just the dual bezel kit on the site, all have lights with them. I have the lights, just looking for the bezels and wiring harness for them.

Thank you
Just the kit with the wiring harness would be $389. I'm happy to get something started for you if you'd like! I'll send over a PM.

Last edited:

TheTip247

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just the kit with the wiring harness would be $389. I'm happy to get something started for you if you'd like! I'll send over a PM.
Did the price just go up from when you posted this on Friday morning to the time you edited it on Saturday afternoon? It was $349 when you originally posted this.

Are these even in stock ready to ship or still going to be the end of the month at the earliest to start shipping as you mentioned earlier?

OP
OP
OffroadAlliance.com

OffroadAlliance.com

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Did the price just go up from when you posted this on Friday morning to the time you edited it on Saturday afternoon? It was $349 when you originally posted this.

Are these even in stock ready to ship or still going to be the end of the month at the earliest to start shipping as you mentioned earlier?
Apologies, I had a minor miscalculation in my math and had to fix it. Not in stock yet but will be ready to ship soon. Still estimated to ship 4/1 as of yet, we're working hard on getting these out.

Littlefx4

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Our Gen3 Raptor showed up a few weeks ago and we've already been hard at work designing new parts. Like the Gen1 and Gen2, we have created a new bezel kit. Unlike the OEM bezel kits, these feature a larger opening to mount/install full 3" cube lights (ie, Baja Designs Squadrons, Rigid D Series, etc). This is the first iteration of our bezel with a few more variations in the works. These new bezel kits are constructed from aluminum, treated to a powdercoat finish for durability and of course are built right here in the USA. These dual kits will be in stock and ready to ship mid December. We're working on getting the standalone bezel kits added to our website along with bezel kits + other lighting options soon.

PHONE ----->>>> 888-466-8991

Web Link ---->>>> OFFROADALLIANCE.COM

View attachment 329460

View attachment 329461

View attachment 329462
Sweet setup but I’m really digging the side graphics on the AMB! Completely unrelated but where did you get the graphic done?

jikjak

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Any update on the availability of the triple bezel kit?
Can they be preordered?

OP
OP
OffroadAlliance.com

OffroadAlliance.com

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Gen 3 Dual Bezel Fog Light Kits are officially in stock and ready to roll! We're running a special introductory price from now through Memorial Day!

Starting at $849.99 + Free Shipping with Squadron Sport Lights

Build Your Own Kit
Your choice of Squadron Sport, Squadron Pro, SAE, or Racer Edition lights. The kit comes with everything you need to upgrade the lights on your Raptor!

Head over to our site or shoot me a PM to order today
Dual Bezel Fog Light Kit at Offroad Alliance

Screenshot (56).pngScreenshot (54).pngIMG_6378.jpgIMG_6388.jpg

OP
OP
OffroadAlliance.com

OffroadAlliance.com

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Our new dual bezel kits have been crazy popular! Capable of holding any 3" cube light, ditch those tiny OEM equipped lights and throw in some real lights! In stock, ready to ship.

Link ---->>>> OFFROADALLIANCE.COM

UZhMzTC.jpg

HVX1J69.jpg

OP
OP
OffroadAlliance.com

OffroadAlliance.com

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Any eta yet on the triple bezel kits?
We did come out with a 2" triple bezel kit recently which is available.

As for the triple kits with the lights like we have in the dual, we're working on that still and expect those to be out in the Fall if we can make everything work. The opening for the fog lights in the Gen3 is a bit smaller than the Gen2 and it's making development a bit more challenging to fit 3 larger lights in the bezel kit.

jikjak

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the update.
I'll keep waiting as I would like to use 2 pairs of Squadron pros and a pair of s1s.