*** NEW *** Gen3 Fog Light Bezel Kits

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
OffroadAlliance.com

OffroadAlliance.com

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Just wondering if there are any updates/pics of a three light bezel kit yet.
Thanks!

Sneak peek at our Gen3 triple bezel with two 3" cube lights (Baja Designs Squadron/Rigid D Series/ Diode SS3, etc) and then one 2" cube light (Baja Designs S1/KC Flex/Diode SSC1)

JH4pZSC.jpg

edDGTdy.jpg

zLy3t64.jpg

hamster

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score

jikjak

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Perfect! I had the Gen 2 bezel with 2x Squadron Pros and KC flex. Worked great! This time around Ill use S1s with the Squadron pros.

When will these be available (bezel only, already have the lights) ?
Will you also have the cover to protect the back of the BD lights as well?

OP
OP
OffroadAlliance.com

OffroadAlliance.com

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Perfect! I had the Gen 2 bezel with 2x Squadron Pros and KC flex. Worked great! This time around Ill use S1s with the Squadron pros.

When will these be available (bezel only, already have the lights) ?
Will you also have the cover to protect the back of the BD lights as well?

Yes, all of the bezel kits will be offered with and without lights. We're looking into the rear light guards again. We'll keep you updated.

Last edited:
OP
OP
OffroadAlliance.com

OffroadAlliance.com

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Any update on these light bezels?

We are still working on it, thinking around a 2-3 month timeline on the triple bezel kits to be ready for the site. We do have our dual bezel kits on the site though if you're interested.

CACRaptor

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
We are still working on it, thinking around a 2-3 month timeline on the triple bezel kits to be ready for the site. We do have our dual bezel kits on the site though if you're interested.

Nick,

What is the timeline for the Dual Light Bezels to start shipping out? The website shows 12/15/21 as the expected ship date, but I know they haven't shipped out yet.

Thanks,

Chris

OP
OP
OffroadAlliance.com

OffroadAlliance.com

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Nick,

What is the timeline for the Dual Light Bezels to start shipping out? The website shows 12/15/21 as the expected ship date, but I know they haven't shipped out yet.

Thanks,

Chris

We're looking at later this month for estimated shipping on the Dual Bezel kits. We apologize for the delay on these but we are working diligently on getting them ready to go.

TheTip247

Full Access Member
Reaction score
We're looking at later this month for estimated shipping on the Dual Bezel kits. We apologize for the delay on these but we are working diligently on getting them ready to go.

What is the pricing for just the dual bezel kit with wiring harnesses for the Baja Squadrons? I dont see just the dual bezel kit on the site, all have lights with them. I have the lights, just looking for the bezels and wiring harness for them.

Thank you