*** NEW *** Gen3 Fog Light Bezel Kits

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jikjak

Full Access Member
Reaction score
@Tusk - we are working on some three light kits, but the opening on the Gen3 is slightly smaller than the Gen2 so we're seeing what we can do. We'll post up more pictures and information as soon as it's available.
any update on a 3 light bezel kit for the gen 3?

Jake226

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Any kit offering for 1 squadron and 1 S1? Or even a mock up of what it would look like?

CACRaptor

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
@OffroadAlliance.com When do you guys expect to start shipping your Gen3 Fog Light Bezel Kit? My truck should be here in a couple weeks and I'd like to get to work on it ASAP.

OP
OP
OffroadAlliance.com

OffroadAlliance.com

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Supporting Member
Reaction score
@OffroadAlliance.com When do you guys expect to start shipping your Gen3 Fog Light Bezel Kit? My truck should be here in a couple weeks and I'd like to get to work on it ASAP.
We made a few design changes late in the game, but should start shipping late this month. Thanks!

jikjak

Full Access Member
Reaction score
We're still working on it and exploring what three lights will completely fit within the bezel/bumper opening. Hoping to have some pictures to share later this month.

Just wondering if there are any updates/pics of a three light bezel kit yet.
Thanks!

OP
OP
OffroadAlliance.com

OffroadAlliance.com

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Just wondering if there are any updates/pics of a three light bezel kit yet.
Thanks!

We should have some pictures of the the other bezels within a week, possibly two. We will be offering three bezel kits for the Gen3 Raptors.

Option 1 - Dual bezel for two 3" cube lights (ie Baja Designs Squadron, Rigid D Series, Diode Dynamics SS3, etc)
Option 2 - Triple bezel for three 2" cube lights (ie Baja Designs S1, KC Flex, Diode Dynamics SSC3, etc)
Option 3 - Triple bezel for two 3" cube lights and one 2" cube light (ie, two Baja Designs Squadron plus one S1 per side, etc)