New Gen2 Rear Bumper

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

8WOOD

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Bump. Does your bumper come painted or is that something we have to do on our own? I'm very close to pulling the trigger on this bumper.

91Eunos

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Here are some pics of the new rear Gen2 2 rear bumper KHC is offering. You gain more than 4 inches of ground clearance from the stock hitch and bumper set up. Has a hidden hitch behind the license plate and reverse light mounts built in. Also has exhaust hanger brackets so you just bolt your hangers right on. Made from 3/16 plate steel.

View attachment 94224

View attachment 94225

View attachment 94226

View attachment 94227

That’s nice...really nice. Love the clean lines...

91Eunos

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks guys!!! The license plate is on a flip up bracket. I will take some pics today of it with the hitch ect.

Price with the hidden hitch, license plate mount raw metal is 1950

You can call the shop to order at 732-951-9111 ask for Doug to order. It will be up on our sight soon.

Check out krazyhousecustoms.com

Will be calling you tomorrow! I have a hidden hitch behind the plate on my Porsche too...always freaks everyone out to see it on a little sports car!

If these are being made to order, any chance to get the light cutout done specifically for BD or Rigid 2” cubes? Edit: And also without the cutouts on top.

Also, how do you access the stock spare tire release port? Bed-mounted spare isn’t an option for me on this truck.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TwistAir

Latest posts