New Gen2 Rear Bumper

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

khcdave

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Here are some pics of the new rear Gen2 2 rear bumper KHC is offering. You gain more than 4 inches of ground clearance from the stock hitch and bumper set up. Has a hidden hitch behind the license plate and reverse light mounts built in. Also has exhaust hanger brackets so you just bolt your hangers right on. Made from 3/16 plate steel.

IMG_4315.jpg

IMG_4311.jpg

IMG_4312.jpg

IMG_4317.jpg

OP
OP
khcdave

khcdave

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Thank you!! this is version 3 lol. Made a lot of changes to get to this point but very happy with the result. I hope people like it.

nikhsub1

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I actually like it A LOT! Do you have to unbolt the license plate for the hitch or does it fold down? Also, what is the price?

cbohhh

Reaction score
Where can we order and how much? Looks awesome. Wasn’t considering a rear bumper and now you kind of convinced me...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
OP
khcdave

khcdave

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Thanks guys!!! The license plate is on a flip up bracket. I will take some pics today of it with the hitch ect.

Price with the hidden hitch, license plate mount raw metal is 1950

You can call the shop to order at 732-951-9111 ask for Doug to order. It will be up on our sight soon.

Check out krazyhousecustoms.com

Aaron

Meme Corps Commandant
Reaction score
Well done! That's a great looking bumper!

FullAuto

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Here are some pics of the new rear Gen2 2 rear bumper KHC is offering. You gain more than 4 inches of ground clearance from the stock hitch and bumper set up. Has a hidden hitch behind the license plate and reverse light mounts built in. Also has exhaust hanger brackets so you just bolt your hangers right on. Made from 3/16 plate steel.

Pretty sweet! I like that you kept the rear sensors and hitch.