New Gen2 owner here

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

2slo4u

Full Access Member
Reaction score
89k miles. I work from home so I won’t be putting many miles on it except on vacations and the weekends.
I didn't think I'd put a lot of miles on my Raptor as I work from home as well. I purchased it in Oct 2020 and have since put 16,000 miles on her. Those can all be considered "weekend miles!"

K223

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Welcome aboard! 89k miles never looked so sharp. Looks well cared for. Enjoy that beast. Looks like your mini me is already lol

blademan

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Beautiful truck.. and I really do not think thats a ton of miles... You got a great price i think sounds like u got it for about 48-49ish...vs paying 65k for a 2018 with 30kmiles.. 15k is allot of money.. I think u did good....

OP
OP
Aurik

Aurik

Reaction score
So I gave it a quick bath today, and had a good look at the paint. There are some rock chips up front and on the bumper and bash plate, and some swirl marks on the rear fenders, but for the most part the paint is pretty good. I've got some touch-up paint (both lightning blue and magnetic) on the way, so I'll wait until I get the touch-ups done and let that cure for a bit before I get into the paint correction and ceramic coating. Here's the obligatory "right after a bath" photo:
IMG_2727.jpg

blademan

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Funny how we dont see EVERYTHING TILL AFTER we buy.. i bought a 2019 for 67k -30k miles with a tons of crazy money upgrades.. and after i gave it a good washing i wanted to yell at my son due to scratches..lol.. love the blue!!! Told myself never BLACK again after my 1st black truck-- this is my 3rd..lol...I am a sucker for hi $$ upgrades on used truck.