New GEN 3 Spy Shots with Beadlocks

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

DFS

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Engine block heater cord hanging out the front?

RaptorAddict1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
0% chance this is 2021

Why exactly? It is possible for Ford to do a LATE 2021 release of the Raptor that will have a short production run. It could be a 2021 or 2022..who knows but Ford can definitely produce a 2021 and have plenty of time to do so.

GordoJay

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Why exactly? It is possible for Ford to do a LATE 2021 release of the Raptor that will have a short production run. It could be a 2021 or 2022..who knows but Ford can definitely produce a 2021 and have plenty of time to do so.

It is possible, but it's not what car makers normally do. When you introduce the new new thing, you always want it to seem as modern as possible. Sticking a model year on it that's been in production for nine months already doesn't send that message. Besides, if you badge it MY2022, you can run MY2022 for fifteen or sixteen months and save money in production and promotion. It's a slam dunk from both production and marketing standpoints and car makers figured it out long ago.

RaptorAddict1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It is possible, but it's not what car makers normally do. When you introduce the new new thing, you always want it to seem as modern as possible. Sticking a model year on it that's been in production for nine months already doesn't send that message. Besides, if you badge it MY2022, you can run MY2022 for fifteen or sixteen months and save money in production and promotion. It's a slam dunk from both production and marketing standpoints and car makers figured it out long ago.

I agree with all of your points. But Ford has done it before. Example would be the 2015 GT350 and GT350R. My only point is that it is possible for all the people saying it isn't possible.

P4mnceBlue82

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Tires are def skinnier. I know camera angle can play tricks but looking at mine from all angles vs these. Our 315 tires are wider than these. I agree it also looks somewhat leveled. Which makes me question a F150 tremor package/model. Could be next gen raptor but not getting that vibe. Time will tell!