New Gen 3 Owner from Richland, Washington

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

firedupducky

Reaction score
Hello Everyone,

Just took delivery of my Gen 3 with the 37 package yesterday. I love the avalanche color and can't say enough about how much I love this truck already. I'm not going to be doing any crazy modifications right now but moving forward I am considering the following: 5 star tune and purchasing the warranty with it. I imagine I'll upgrade the Intercooler and air intake at that point. I have thought about doing the RPG Gen 3 Raptor Frame Support Kit with 2.5 Fox Air Bumps for daily driving and 4 inch bumps for when I occasionally tow my boat (spends most of it's life in my boathouse). Also thinking about doing the Geiser Progressive rear springs. Either way, stoked to finally have it!

Attachments

• tempImage23MFY0.png
    tempImage23MFY0.png
    1.5 MB · Views: 83
  • tempImageAHIjcF.png
    tempImageAHIjcF.png
    1.7 MB · Views: 84
  • tempImageahXNTz.png
    tempImageahXNTz.png
    1.9 MB · Views: 84

smurfslayer

Be vewwy, vewwy quiet. We’re hunting sasquatch77
Reaction score
Welcome to FRF
#OneLessprius
#ScrubThatTireShineOff!

Nex

RIP CoronaRaptor
Reaction score
Welcome to FRF fellow PNWer. I work on that side of the mountains.

I would recommend Goosetuned for your tune.

OP
OP
firedupducky

firedupducky

Reaction score
Welcome to FRF fellow PNWer. I work on that side of the mountains.

I would recommend Goosetuned for your tune.
I looked into Goostuned as well. I just like the idea of having the warranty option with 5star. It looks like 5star offers a slightly different option than general insurance providers on the open market. However, I suspect I could find something that would work!