New Gen 2 Owner - Day 1 problems...[resolved, hopefully]

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

CruiserClass

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Sincerely appreciate the insight... hoping that's all it was in this case and the issue is resolved now. The truck got 6 new spark plugs and two new coil packs this afternoon. Dealer handled the bill, which was just over $700. Here's hoping she runs like a champ now.

Maybe name the dealer? Nice for people to know who it is taking care of customers vs all the ones ******** customers over at any chance.

deblas

Reaction score
Having read this thread and learning about the cracked plugs, I recently came across a guy on the U-Tube University (FordTechMakuLoco) that often warns of side loading the spark plugs on installation and risking damage. He repeatedly shows/uses a wobble type extension when installing or removing plugs on the 3.5 motor.
Maybe this was the example he has warned of resulting in damaged plugs.
IDK but sure seems plausible. Glad the dealer stepped up!!

OP
OP
EricEst1978

EricEst1978

Reaction score
Having read this thread and learning about the cracked plugs, I recently came across a guy on the U-Tube University (FordTechMakuLoco) that often warns of side loading the spark plugs on installation and risking damage. He repeatedly shows/uses a wobble type extension when installing or removing plugs on the 3.5 motor.
Maybe this was the example he has warned of resulting in damaged plugs.
IDK but sure seems plausible. Glad the dealer stepped up!!
I'm glad they did as well... super refreshing to have a business operate that way and they'll definitely get future referrals/business from me as a result.