New Gen 1 Owner

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Matt Delro

Reaction score
Hi All,

Just joined the forum after purchasing my 2013 Raptor with 80k miles. I was fortunate enough to find one with very little rust since I like up in Massachusetts. So far it had been excellent although the rear window motor and defroster has failed, but dealer will take care of the fix this week. I’ve already slapped a simple k&n CAI on it and have a catback system in the mail. I also had my first off-roading trek this past weekend and the truck performed well; everything working no issues. I’m looking forward to posting here and meeting some new folks.

thanks all.

82DB8BDE-CAF0-469F-99E5-A32D57CA8E44.jpeg

FA39AC7C-F89F-40A4-9D60-D88A30531DEA.jpeg

Last edited:

Richard Hinsley

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Welcome to the club. I picked up a 2010 Scab with 85k miles and have regrets. Make sure you don't use the rear window defrost it will shatter the glass. .

tltoronto

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Welcome to the club. I picked up a 2010 Scab with 85k miles and have regrets. Make sure you don't use the rear window defrost it will shatter the glass. .

I don't know wether this is a help, but, I use mine all the time. I think its that I leave my rear window not completely closed after opening it in the winter, (a couple of milimeters) This allows the glass to expand when heated and not shatter. Try it out!

Welcome to the club!! Lots of info here!!