SOLD NEW Gen 1 ICON Suspension Parts

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Ruckus08

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
First off folks, this isn’t the full suspension. It’s only ONE brand new Icon Zeta 3.0 Rear Driver Side shock and ONE brand new Front 3.0 coilover Passenger side shock. I’m hoping someone can gain from my laziness on these new shocks. I am located in Nashville area and would love to sell local. Also willing to ship.
Let’s cover the Rear first: New with all hardware ICON# 95201L FORD RAPTOR RXT 3.0 ZETA SERIES SHOCKS RR - DRIVER SIDE ONLY; FITS 2010-2014 RAPTOR Years. Can reference this link for more details if not familiar. https://www.lmperformance.com/12544...0-zeta-series-shocks-rr-driver-side-only.html
You’ll need to purchase the Passenger Side shock, ICON part#95201R, to go with it.
Now let’s cover the front: New with all hardware
ICON 95000R FORD RAPTOR FRONT 3.0 SERIES SHOCK VS RR CDCV COILOVER KIT - PASSENGER SIDE; FITS 2010-2014 RAPTOR Years. Can reference this link for more details if not familiar. https://www.lmperformance.com/12544...s-vs-rr-cdcv-coilover-kit-passenger-side.html
PLEASE NOTE: the 90 degree inlet elbow on the shock for the hose was bent during shipment to me (see pics). You’ll need to purchase the Driver Side shock, ICON part# 95000L, to go with it.

I will sell together or separately but will hold out a bit for someone wanting both before I go to selling separate. If together I’ll sell both for $1900 shipped to you in lower 48. If separately I’ll sell the Zeta rear for $1300 shipped and the Coilover for $800 shipped.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Ruckus08

Ruckus08

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
$1700 shipped for both. I’m giving one away free at this point. Really no takers? Also looks like icon will honor warranty of front coilover.