New gen 1 addition...would love some info

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Reaction score
I have a 2017 screw in white and am inlove with it. I purchased a 2014 a couple weeks ago and now it’s a party. I would love to speak with the previous owner about all the mods done...if anyone recognizes this truck. I would just like to know more about it. Thanks

FC51BC16-FB9A-47BE-902C-0B6A8991D0C8.png

21BC4EAA-1BAF-4409-AD3A-846F7D60BED0.png

322CA701-4D4C-4D0C-BDF1-AE29E907B68E.png

81F15A43-A82C-49FC-B173-9632FB9832FD.png

80497CA8-A102-4A4D-B990-F8863E6A7ED3.png

OP
OP
T
Reaction score
Darn, I just have a lot of questions as far as tuning and the procharger and just whatever else they did under the hood. I really wanna figure out how much money is into it lol (feel like I got a good deal) thanks though!

MurderedOutSVT

Brodozin
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I'm scrollin a '14 With a procharger DS-1
That kit runs about $6500, 10~ish hour install, depending on your mechanic for that cost
What kinda questions do you have?

OP
OP
T
Reaction score
May I ask what/who's Tune you're running.
I'm scrollin a '14 With a procharger DS-1
That kit runs about $6500, 10~ish hour install, depending on your mechanic for that cost
What kinda questions do you have?
I’m not sure which kit I have, I guess the main question are is the surging normal? Seems to happen alot less if I’m driving the truck more often. Maintenance? The last 2 things are how do u know what tune was used (no tuner module). And for some reason occasionally when I put it in reverse it will die, and once when I stopped and started turning it died. No CEL (turns right back on no problems)

MurderedOutSVT

Brodozin
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I’m not sure which kit I have, I guess the main question are is the surging normal? Seems to happen alot less if I’m driving the truck more often. Maintenance? The last 2 things are how do u know what tune was used (no tuner module). And for some reason occasionally when I put it in reverse it will die, and once when I stopped and started turning it died. No CEL (turns right back on no problems)
Mine surges too depending on gas quality, a lot less with good gas, but the high idle happens. Model # is on the plate on the top of the unit. Looks like a DS-1 kit. Do you have the intercooler up front?. If you weren't given a tuner when you bought it, it would do you good to get a good new tune and handheld module. I have no insight on that reverse deal. @FordTechOne might can help

OP
OP
T
Reaction score
Mine surges too depending on gas quality, a lot less with good gas, but the high idle happens. Model # is on the plate on the top of the unit. Looks like a DS-1 kit. Do you have the intercooler up front?. If you weren't given a tuner when you bought it, it would do you good to get a good new tune and handheld module. I have no insight on that reverse deal. @FordTechOne might can help
Thanks! And yea it has the intercooler. Will be able to get a new tune done without knowing what tune is on the truck currently?