New gen 1 addition...would love some info

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MurderedOutSVT

Brodozin
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Yes, you can. Not sure about prices where you live but GA. Is about 6-7 hundred for a good s/c tune on a Gen1

FordTechOne

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I’m not sure which kit I have, I guess the main question are is the surging normal? Seems to happen alot less if I’m driving the truck more often. Maintenance? The last 2 things are how do u know what tune was used (no tuner module). And for some reason occasionally when I put it in reverse it will die, and once when I stopped and started turning it died. No CEL (turns right back on no problems)
First thing to do is check the level of the transmission fluid; low fluid can cause a variety of concerns. Other than that, I’d suspect a tuning issue.

MTF

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Yes, they can build you a Tune with your Vin#, the exact mods and the PCM calibration strategy code that is located on top of the PCM.
It's real easy to pull to PCM out by removing the two nuts that hold it in.

Also from reading other Procharger Raptor owner's posts, Livernois is the Tuner to go with.

Click on link:

You don't need the complete kit, so you're going to need to call because that's the only thing I see on their website

Last edited: