New Full Race Manifolds

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

pavendort

Reaction score
How long does it take for people to change these out in their garages? I believe both of my manifolds are warped, but I would rather do it myself if its a weekend job.

FenixAmmo

Reaction score
I have a set with the black ceramic coating that are being installed along with my Powermax turbos, on a new long block. Should have it ready in about 2-3 weeks.

dillard09

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I have a set with the black ceramic coating that are being installed along with my Powermax turbos, on a new long block. Should have it ready in about 2-3 weeks.
Should be a nice setup! Stock long block or upgraded block? Any other upgrades like fuel injectors or HPFP? I would have done the Full-Race manifolds if I didn't have the CRPs already.

dillard09

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
How long does it take for people to change these out in their garages? I believe both of my manifolds are warped, but I would rather do it myself if its a weekend job.
I just did both turbo swap and it took me a long couple days. Its not the easiest but can be done. Jack up and remove tires, Remove fenders and liners, remove intake pipes and hot side pipes, drain coolant, pull downpipes, pull Turbos and coolant and oil lines, I dropped alternator and AC compressor for more room, then you can get to the manifolds. Then reverse everything. I would say do a oil change and tranny fluid and filter swap while everything is out of the way.

FenixAmmo

Reaction score
I have the Full Race manifolds on the black ceramic and they're fantastic.

Dealer put them on along with my Powermax turbos as part of a long block replacement (broken driver's side timing chain), and I've been driving it for about 3 weeks now.

Power and spool is incredible although it's hard to tell how much of that's from the manifolds themselves versus the turbos.

I'm waiting on a JMS Fuelmax to finish tuning with Goose; I'm running E85 and it's definitely well over 550HP as it currently sits, maybe more.