New Front Bumper for Gen 3

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

dannym2009

Full Access Member
Reaction score
We sell SVC, Cobb, and Full Race intercoolers at offroadalliance.com. I believe right now we only have the SVC IC for the Gen3. We also have the adaptive cruise control relocation brackets as you'll need to move the sensor with the bumper and intercooler. Don't hesitate to reach out if anyone needs one! I'm happy to talk options and see which one suits you the best.
I believe this bumper comes with the adaptive cruise bracket as well as bumper sensor relocation brackets. More reasons to choose this bumper over the other overpriced brands.

GoldBeach

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Where are these photos taken?
Somewhere near there along the East Mojave Heritage Trail just off 95. OnX has it labeled as EMHT segment 4: Fenner to Needles.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220331-212951_Maps.jpg
    Screenshot_20220331-212951_Maps.jpg
    241.8 KB · Views: 11

RamseyF

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Looks great , I wish they would do away with front License plate rule in US , I drive a lot of states and been pulled over a few times . That’s the only thing that keeps me with stock bumper .
I love that bumper too. I live in Michigan we dont have front license plates. its only 30 states the require them. I agree with you why would you need two. why would you get pulled over if its not a law country wide.

What would you do in the states that require front plates? do they make a bracket of some sort.

Last edited: