New from SATX

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

impaul4

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Submitted my order for MY23. Really bummed I missed out on leadfoot but the avalanche color has been my favorite color Raptor and stoked to get it. Did the base Raptor in avalanche with bed liner and panoroof and tail gate. Don't care much for the pano, but want the tail gate step. Also I guess the underseat storage this year is an option and must inclue the pro power so added that too.

Not sure when it'll get picked up or built but I take delivery of a Lightning in a few weeks and a 22 Tundra TRD Pro in August. Should hold me over until then.

OP
OP
I

impaul4

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Phil Long in Denver. Nice 14 hour drive but only dealer I could find in MSRP.

NateMob

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Welcome, we have a great group of Raptor enthusiasts in San Antonio. If you see anyone in another Raptor waving to you, odds are its one of us! We're pretty spread out so more than likely you're near at least a member or two of SARO.

Nathan

smurfslayer

Be vewwy, vewwy quiet. We’re hunting sasquatch77
Reaction score
Welcome to FRF
Don’t worry too much about missing out on the primer grey edition Raptor. You can take comfort knowing that underneath the Avalanche paint, is a coat of “lead foot” primer ;-)

#SoonToBeOneLessprius

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTRaptor20