New from Minnesnowta

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Swazimotto

Reaction score
We don't have any Baja's up here, but we have plenty of sand to contend with. A newbie from MN just getting acclimated to the forum. I drive an f150 now and love my truck. I have waited a long time for the Raptor to come out with a supercharged variant. I have almost bought/built a modded version but never quite got there. My current ford is an XLT RCSB w/ a supercharged coyote. I couldn't be happier with the power and the short wheelbase. The new Raptor R has me itching, even though I prefer a regular cab.

image000000.jpg

3Dog

Full Access Member
Reaction score
We don't have any Baja's up here, but we have plenty of sand to contend with. A newbie from MN just getting acclimated to the forum. I drive an f150 now and love my truck. I have waited a long time for the Raptor to come out with a supercharged variant. I have almost bought/built a modded version but never quite got there. My current ford is an XLT RCSB w/ a supercharged coyote. I couldn't be happier with the power and the short wheelbase. The new Raptor R has me itching, even though I prefer a regular cab.

View attachment 363640

I bet that RCSB is a blast.

Macdaddy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I’m in the Cities everyday, so far my off-roading consists of the 494/694 loop and everything inside and out of it. All the pot holes in our roads is kinda like off-road, I bounce all over and try not to damage the underbody When traffic is bad I even go over the curbs. Kidding aside I’ve heard there are some trails up north in the iron ore ranges.