New from central Virginia

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

msw

Reaction score
New member here from central Virginia. I put a deposit down on a Antimatter Blue Raptor 801A w/ 35s which should arrive sometime in late April. I'm coming from a 2021 F-150 Lariat Powerboost 502A Sport in Carbonized Gray. The brown accented interior really work it's welcome out fast and while I like gray, I always find myself wanting a blue truck lol. I looked everywhere for a Antimatter Blue Raptor w/ blue interior in the past 2 weeks, but the dealerships were either had a huge ADM or were not selling to out of state. I finally found this one in TX and will have it shipped to me. I just hope they don't sell it out of under me.

OP
OP
M

msw

Reaction score
I wanted Antimatter Blue when I bought my 21 Lariat, but you couldn’t get it without all the chrome, so now I’m making things right lol.

OP
OP
M

msw

Reaction score
Welcome to the forum from across the mountain! I'll echo the pictures once you get it comment.
Central Virginia is actually not correct, but couldn't think of what to put except Virginia. I'm actually from Waynesboro, so we're practically neighbors LOL.