New from baja designs!!!

Discussion in 'Ford Raptor Lighting Modifications Forum [GEN 1]' started by Baja Designs, May 8, 2014.

Sponsored By: KC HiLiTES
  1. Baja Designs

Baja Designs Supporting Vendor Supporting Vendor

Hey Guys, Christian here from Baja Designs, proud to introduce you to the newest addition to Baja Designs product line up, The Squadron Sport!
    [​IMG]

The Sport packs a punch at 3,150 Lumens, 30 watt power consumption all while meeting the needs of the everyday off road enthusiast at an affordable price of $199.99. Squadron Sport features include our uService™ Technology, ClearView™ Multi-form optics, MoistureBlock™ Technology, Limited Lifetime Warranty and 5000k Daylight Temperature. This light is also available for all of our adventure bike kits as a more economic choice without sacrificing quality.
    [​IMG]

We are accepting preorders and the Squadron Sport and we will begin shipping on May 15th, and don't forget to get ahold of me to get your addition forum member discount!! Let me know if you need any more information, thanks​

Sitdown and DezertRacer like this.
  2. amphibian

amphibian Full Access Member

Looks like a very nice product for the price, are you planning on having a fog kit that includes brackets and appropriate wiring for the Raptor?

It looks like they come with quite a bit of wiring & relays etc, most of which I don't think I'd need, but I do need a bracket.

3. CrownOffroad

CrownOffroad FRF Supporting Member Supporting Member

Very nice! Will they be available in amber? Or will amber covers be available?

4. Ruger

Ruger FRF Addict

Looks very good. Exceptional price.
    Question: What is "uService Technology?"

5. BAJASVT

BAJASVT Full Access Member

Are these dimmable?

6. skyscraper

skyscraper FRF Addict

Great price on these. I like them a lot.

7. Baja Designs

Baja Designs Supporting Vendor Supporting Vendor

[​IMG]

The brackets have already been available separately, as will as the harnesses to activate our lights with your stock AUX switches. There for we will not be offering an entire kit due to all the interchangeable parts, thanks - Christian

---------- Post added at 03:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:07 PM ----------

[​IMG]

The Squadron Sports are available in amber as well as marine white housings and flushmount front bezels. Thanks - Christian

---------- Post added at 03:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:19 PM ----------

uService Technology is a feature of our LED products that allows you the customer to swap out the lenses and reflectors to create your own pattern that best suits your application, thanks for the question - Christian

---------- Post added at 03:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:22 PM ----------

[​IMG]

These lights are dimmable with our dimmerbox, which will allow you to swap between 100% and 50% modes. - Christian

FarFromStock likes this.
  8. RangerRob

RangerRob Full Access Member

Any chance you guys will be making covers for these and all other Squadrons?

9. justcozz

justcozz Full Access Member

These look interesting.

10. NickPic83

NickPic83 FRF Addict

These are nice!

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk