New fRaptor Owner

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
dubcityfraptor
Reaction score
Welcome to FRF!
I’m torn with what hashtag to administer. OneLessprius is reserved for the Raptor crew.

#OneMoreTransFraptorOwner!

how about that?

I'm not about any stolen Valor so I don't expect Onelessprius treatment!

#OneMoreFraptorOwner has a ring to it though!

Well, with all the work that was put into it, I don’t think it really qualifies as a fake. Aside from missing the drive modes, and depending on the engine/hp upgrades, you have something just as good if not better than a regular gen2. Welcome to the forum.
On top of drive modes I'm also missing the locking rear diff and the gearing. Along with the beefed up frame so I'll settle for "ALMOST as good as a stock gen 2"

All kidding aside, thanks all for the welcome. Definite future plans include an intercooler/BOV upgrade and a stiff 93oct and E50 tune. I had both 93 and E50 tunes from 5* on my 3.5 XLT and they were both good tunes. This time around I think I will be branching out from 5*. My short list for next tuner is MPT and the resident tuner over at f150ecoboost.net BoostKing. Always open for input on this front as well.

Farther down the road plans include sourcing a take off Raptor steering wheel, some +3 Deavers and shackle upgrade, and maybe swapping the HD Eibachs for some Geiser's if they are a little softer than the Eibachs.