New fRaptor Owner

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Reaction score
Well let's get this out of the way right off the bat.

images.jpeg

Hello everyone! I recently bought a 2018 Lariat Special Edition Sport that has been built into what I would call a Raptor tribute truck. It's a solid, clean build that the PO did a great job on IMO, and now it found a new home with me.

I was pointed to this forum from some of the fine folks over at the f150ecoboost.net forum as it can/will be a good source of information related to the Raptor specific parts used for this build. Figured I would introduce myself and truck even tho she's a fraud, instead of lurking from the shadows.

Alright so moving on to the truck! Its an Oxford white 2018 Lariat 502a Special Edition Sport, was a custom order for the Canadian market. I will post some obligatory pictures below, and second post will be the build sheet as I have observed it.

If anyone notices any discrepancies with anything I post about the build please feel free to point them out as I'm completely new to anything revolving around the Raptor scene besides how bad ass they are!

Thanks!

OP
OP
dubcityfraptor
Reaction score
Body:
OEM Raptor hood
OEM Front fenders
OEM front bumper
OEM Raptor bash/skid plate
Raptor running boards
OEM Aluminum Bed skins
OEM Raptor rear bumper

Suspension/Wheels and tires:
KHC Shock Buckets
OEM Raptor LCA's/UCA's
OEM axles/brake lines
OEM '19+ Fox 3.0 Live Valves front and rear (Live Valve delete because it wouldn't jive with the ECU from what I've read online)
Eibach HD Leveling springs
OEM Raptor leaf springs
17" Method 703's unknown offset and width at this time
LT315/70R17 Cooper AT3 XLT's

Lighting:
Morimoto XB's with amber DRL's
Rigid Fog lights
Morimoto Raptor fender LED's front and rear
Morimoto smoked mirror lights and puddle lights
Morimoto license plate lights
Unknown brand Raptor grill lights (prob Amazon special)
OEM clear 3rd brake light
Lasfit 36w pod lights spot pattern yellow filter

Engine/Exhaust:
aFe twin tube dry filter intake
JLT passenger side catch can
Cobb coolant tank cover
Borla Atak catback rear exit black tips

Last edited:
OP
OP
dubcityfraptor
Reaction score
Wish I could post more of what I already have on my phone. They are all coming back too big.

Attachments

• 70880.jpeg
    70880.jpeg
    65.5 KB · Views: 17

HighwaySentinel

︻デ┳═ー - - - - - - -
Reaction score
Well, with all the work that was put into it, I don’t think it really qualifies as a fake. Aside from missing the drive modes, and depending on the engine/hp upgrades, you have something just as good if not better than a regular gen2. Welcome to the forum.