New Fox 2.5s and Geiser springs on the way. Anything else I need or should be ordering?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

funkified

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Kinda sucks to tell you now, but the 2017 rear shocks fit just fine on the rear of the truck, and provide significantly detter damping than the 2.5's. Put the Progressives on the lower perch, so it minimizes grenading the seals on the front shocks. not forget to put a new top bushing on as they do get beat up
wish i knew this too before I went and bought the same set from Rock, oh well! I going with the Eibachs, got new shock mounts, insulators, mount plates to go with them.

Stingray23

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Subscribed. I'm in the same situation. I would love some more info on the Geisers and Deavers and possibly upgrading to 37" BFG K02.

OP
OP
D

dfinn

Reaction score
Hopefully I’ll have some real world feedback in a week or 2. Shocks and springs are on there way. Ordering Deavers tomorrow but I think there is a bit of a weight for those.

funkified

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Looks like Rock Auto is out of stock on these, anywhere else that people order from with good prices and fast shipping? My local Ford dealer is terrible and I've got no interesting in using them.
id look to tasca or another discount online OEM retailer, you have many more options since you're in the US.

NateMob

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Looks like Rock Auto is out of stock on these, anywhere else that people order from with good prices and fast shipping? My local Ford dealer is terrible and I've got no interesting in using them.
I recently bought part 5 and 6 through Sunrise Ford.

AL3Z18A099A​
Shock Mount​
$39.39​
2​
$78.78​
7L1Z5415A​
Upper Insulator​
$15.83​
2​
$31.66​