NEW Ford Raptor "Dead Pedal" Fabrication!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
Chris@FreedomMotorsports

Chris@FreedomMotorsports

FRF Gofur
Supporting Vendor
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ok, let me get with Kellen at Craven and see where we go from here. We may need a matching pedal poll or something. Either way, let me get with him and see what needs to happen for those to become a reality.

mudblood

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Boy am I late to the party. Ordered mine today. Forgive me if I missed it but any instructions on where to find the correct firewall connection??

OP
OP
Chris@FreedomMotorsports

Chris@FreedomMotorsports

FRF Gofur
Supporting Vendor
Supporting Member
Reaction score
It is VERY easy to find. There is only one in the vicinity of where it needs to be and has a plastic cap of sorts on it that you remove for installation. Installation literally takes five minutes or less if you do not mount to the floor with the supplied screws. Kellen has expressed concerns about folks mounting without ******** to the floor, but all reviews thus far have been the same as mine, this thing is more stout than it seems with just the one mounting location on the firewall.

mudblood

FRF Addict
Reaction score
It is VERY easy to find. There is only one in the vicinity of where it needs to be and has a plastic cap of sorts on it that you remove for installation. Installation literally takes five minutes or less if you do not mount to the floor with the supplied screws. Kellen has expressed concerns about folks mounting without ******** to the floor, but all reviews thus far have been the same as mine, this thing is more stout than it seems with just the one mounting location on the firewall.

If it hooks to the firewall it should be very secure. Any pics or written instructions? Sorry but I am kind of **** about installation of aftermarket stuff.

OP
OP
Chris@FreedomMotorsports

Chris@FreedomMotorsports

FRF Gofur
Supporting Vendor
Supporting Member
Reaction score

mudblood

FRF Addict
Reaction score
There are online instructions below, but no pictures of that mounting location. I will try to get a good pic of that stud for everyone.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1aDFccJk2Ab1aaG2H5nSkyoPJk0LX0DLrTE4Oi10CQ5I/pub

Thanks so
Much.
I will tell you this looks as good as anything I have seen. For the vette folks just the dead pedal would cost. 200 bucks. You guys complain about the Raptor tax you should see the vette tax. Or even worse the Viper tax. This is a very reasonable price for a well made article.

Chili-D

Full Access Member
Reaction score
by2u5ame.jpg

Chris, count me in for a full set. Here is an attachment pic of mine. Hope it helps.