NEW Ford Raptor "Dead Pedal" Fabrication!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

scarrjack

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Here is mine, I absolutely love it. When I first jumped in my Raptor when I got it my left foot was immediately searching for a place to rest. My previous vehicles all had some sort of dead pedal or a little ledge of some sort for your left foot to sit on so I guess I am just used to having a spot for that foot. Install was a breeze, I chose not to screw it to my floorboard so it is just the one bolt holding it on at the top. It has a little flex to it if you really put your weight on it but by no means does it feel inadequate at all. I have been offroading with it a few times and it hasn't twisted or moved on me at all. Also without ******** it to the floorboard it doesn't impede the ability to remove your floormat.

Attachments

• WP_20140609_12_52_23_Pro.jpg
    WP_20140609_12_52_23_Pro.jpg
    60.1 KB · Views: 85

Captain Awesome

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Here is mine. it's a nice piece i just needed to mod it so it's a little farther ahead as it sits a little far back for my liking. I did the same as Chad and didn't mount it to the floor as i didnt want to cut my mats and i have done some serious off roading and it's solid.

9646-img-1457.jpg

Last edited:

Pynenut

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Are these currently in stock? The 5 week lead time was for pre orders only right?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

OP
OP
Chris@FreedomMotorsports

Chris@FreedomMotorsports

FRF Gofur
Supporting Vendor
Supporting Member
Reaction score
OP
OP
Chris@FreedomMotorsports

Chris@FreedomMotorsports

FRF Gofur
Supporting Vendor
Supporting Member
Reaction score
The last I heard on those was that if we sold out of the dead pedals by middle of July then they would begin fabrication and design on the matching gas a brake pedals and also have them available for purchase for those that bought the dead pedal without them. We would need to know who all would want them with their current dead pedal so that we do not wind up with a bunch of extras laying around. If/when designed, the dead pedal would be available with and without the matching pedals. As close as we are to selling out, I believe we can go ahead and get Craven to get those designed if we have enough call for them.