NEW Ford Raptor "Dead Pedal" Fabrication!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Kellen@Craven

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Also you don't need a raptor to fit it you can use a regular f-150 its the same cab!

We usually like to get confirmation on the specific model we are looking to fit, but if we have to just do the F-150 that would certainly be easier. Are you guys sure there wouldn't be any difference?

OP
OP
Chris@FreedomMotorsports

Chris@FreedomMotorsports

FRF Gofur
Supporting Vendor
Supporting Member
Reaction score
While the idea of the American flag style is a neat sounding idea and would of course fit right in with the Freedom Motorsports "theme" I guess you would call it, I would not like it for the same reasons stated. I still get upset with people that fly the flag like they are patriotic, but who don't take it down in bad weather. The "Law" about that states that if it is a lighted flag pole they don't have to, but I am of the opinion that that part of the law was put there for the lazy people that just don't want to take it down in bad weather.

As Kellen stated, he and I have already discussed making the kit a full kit that includes the replacement "covers" for the other pedals as well so that everything matches up, I guess I should have included that in the original post.

JDUB

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You can use mine. I'm an hour or so away

---------- Post added at 12:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:32 PM ----------

And I can just bring it and drop it off its not my only truck

Let's go! Make it happen already!