New Ford Raptor Color for 2013: Tundra?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BOJANGLES

<span style="color: red;"><b>Administrator</b></sp
Supporting Member
Reaction score
If Ford really wants these things to sell like crazy they ought to add MATTE color options....

Matte black, matte white, matte grey, flat sand

I know more than half the people on this forum have a lust for that look. It's not rocket science, Ford. I hope you're listening.

coolidge

Reaction score
Maybe its like a OD Green

Sent from my DROID X2 using Tapatalk 2

I checked various paint and color charts and found several different colors all professing to be Tundra. Medium grey, a brownish grey, and a greenish grey. All were stone earth tone colors. I liked the greenish grey the best, folowed by the brownish grey.

Been close to pulling the trigger on a 2012 but the HID's means I'll be waiting for a 2013.

BIGt0007

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Ford can use the color TUNDRA. When Toyota came out with the bigger pickup (the old smaller body was the 100) they were gonna name it the T150 Ford fought that name, won and Toyota had to scramble to find a new name. Who wants a truck named after frozen fly infested wet mushy grass lands?

Yogurt Raptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I really am interested in this Stealth "rumor has it"... That would be a Bada** limited edition truck. I personally dont see Ford doing such on there own but then again I never saw Ford actually putting Our Raptors in the assembly line at the plant. I always thought it was such a nitch market that the R&D it takes to design and actually make our trucks costs Ford a ton of $$$$$$$. But they did it and boy am I happy.

I vote for either Gray or Green "Lime" will be the new color offered by ford for 2013. I also think 2013 Raptors will have new shoes"wheels", HID Headlamps, & Fog lamps, besides those changes I believe the rest will stay exactly the same. Possibly they might redesign braces for the frame due to all the complaints and previous frame issues.

:peace:

trailboss

Full Access Member
Reaction score
While getting an oil change at the Ford dealer today I saw the 2013 color chart-the new Raptor exclusive color is "Terrain", kind of light sandy gray.