New Ford political ad

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Winchester30

FRF Addict
Reaction score

Meat2022

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
These businesses need to stick to.....business....stay out of politics and the woke agenda. I don't give a dang if you want to be a Peter puffer or **** muncher...that's your business but the constant in your face and accept me wearing a dress with my buldge showing at preschool is where I have an issue. Target sucks and I don't shop at Target since they were one of the first to let guys go to the girls latrine..Obama started this mess...now he's finishing it with Biden being the puppet. Biden is Walter for sure with Obamas hand up his butt like Jeff Dunham makes Walter talk....it's pathetic.

EricM

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Ready for your Bud Light moment Ford?

Do the F150 Raptor with that same style ad and have it run on the YouTubes...

smurfslayer

Be vewwy, vewwy quiet. We’re hunting sasquatch77
Reaction score
The good news is, Ford doesn’t give away special edition Raptors, so the chance of Dylan Mulvaney getting his face painted on a special edition Raptor is pretty slim.

The bad news is, Ford is just stupid enough to find some trans influencer to review the F150 lineup.