New Ford Folding Tonneau/Bed Cover

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

VMRaptor

Reaction score
I have a brand new, still in the box Ford flip back tonneau cover. I got it from Tommy Vaughn Ford here in Houston. I think retail price on it new it $1,099, but a few sellers on eBay have them listed for $899. I decided I am not going to put a cover on bed so going to throw this up for sale and use the money towards leveling my truck. I don't mind shipping it since it is still in the box. It is brand new and never been opened, used, or installed. I can't return it as I worked it in the purchase of my truck. I am asking $750 for it. If anyone local wants to come by, please feel free to shoot me a DM or text message. If you would like a picture of the tonneau cover and piece of paper with todays date and my user name, just shoot me a text. My cell is 571-434-7744 and I am located just north of Houston in the Woodlands area. The model number of the cover is VFL3Z-84501A42-CA. Let me know if you have any questions. I posted the picture from the Ford accessories website.

vfl3z-84501a42-ca-1.jpg