New Fog and Rear Options From Baja Designs & How Our Baja Designs Options Compare

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Specialtyperformanceparts

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
I wanted to take a few minutes to help clarify some confusion, since Baja Just released some similar options to the ones we released a few weeks back. So I created a side by side chart for each of the kits from Baja Direct, as well as with our mounts, harnesses, and the same Baja Lights, but with additional options and versatility.

Either way, we are direct with Baja Designs and sell BOTH iterations. So whichever you prefer or choose, we can help you. I do believe though, once you look through these comparisons. You will see the options we've created for you with the same and more options in lights are both less expensive, as well as offer additional benefits.

So here they are. Feel free to ask any questions. Again, we want to serve you guys. You ask, we do! Remember, we also have mounts coming for the 2 LP4's for the fog pockets of the Raptor.

Just click the image to enlarge.

Attachments

• Compare of Baja S2 Raptor Kit.jpg
    Compare of Baja S2 Raptor Kit.jpg
    157.3 KB · Views: 73
  • Compare of Baja S2 Raptor Rear Kit.jpg
    Compare of Baja S2 Raptor Rear Kit.jpg
    180.4 KB · Views: 72
  • Compare of Baja Triple Fog Raptor Kit.jpg
    Compare of Baja Triple Fog Raptor Kit.jpg
    223.7 KB · Views: 73
OP
OP

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
In addition to those 3 kits which bare some resemblance, these additional kits are also now available for preorder-
We also have our HD A-Pillar Mounts, which like above, you can pick any Baja Light you want, including our Plug N Play Harness. I just didn't make a chart for those. Same comparison overall though.
(Note: The Baja Kits are also all on Preorder and due for Mid December. All of ours should be in and available by the end of this month to the first week of December to ship out.)

So there is an A-Pillar kit, Behind the Grille Squadrons, Dual 10" Ony6 or S8's and 7XL Linkable kit.

We are working to get all of these loaded, so if you want one of these kits, just PM me or shoot an email to info @ spvparts.com and we can get it together for you as we work to get them loaded up.

We are also working on behind the grille options, as well as a no drill mount for 40" curved light bars for the bumper like the previous Gen we did.

John

Attachments

• Picture1.png
    Picture1.png
    485.6 KB · Views: 32
  • Picture3.png
    Picture3.png
    587.3 KB · Views: 31
  • Picture4.png
    Picture4.png
    484 KB · Views: 28
  • Picture5.png